Our Mission and Vision
To provide learning experiences under appropriate conditions catering to the overall physical, emotional, moral and intellectual growth of learners.
Our Vision is that every student of our school acquires
- a set of spiritual and moral values – Honesty, Integrity & Good Judgement.
- a complement of basic skills – Linguistic, Mathematical, Artistic, Physical and Social.
- an inquiring and discriminating mind and desire for life-long learning.
- strong self esteem and respect for other’s point of view, religion, traditions and practices.
- a sense of caring and compassion towards all.
- a global outlook.